Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Artful Stampers Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop #4

Welcome from Annette’s blog. 
This weeks Theme Challenge is Metallics

This is what I came up with: 
I think I am liking my cards clean and simple lately and I am sorry that my photo doesn't show some of my elements very well. There is Wink of Stella on the stamped little stars for a bit more glimmer as well as silver metallic thread behind the die cut star.

PROJECT RECIPE 
Stamps 
- Tabs for Everything - 143907 (AC)
- Wood Words - 143 928 (AC)
- Wishing You Well - 147864 (OC)
Cardstock & Ink 
- Whisper White
- Silver Foil Sheets - 132178 (AC)
Stampin’ Up! Accessories 
- Wood Crate Framelits 143730 (AC)
- Wink of Stella - 141897 (AC)
- Silver Metallic Thread - 138402 (AC)

Next on the hop is Anna, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week. 
The rest of the contributors are:

Annette Sullivan
Jane Riches - You are here
Anna Foster

2 comments:

Annette Sullivan said...

I am loving the CAS look of your card Jane.

Anna said...

Love this Jane! :)