This week our Theme Challenge was Aussie Christmas.
This was a challenge as I didn't really know which direction to go but after a bit of experimenting and searching through my Pinterest boards, this is what I came up with:
CASE'd from Lorri Heiling @ Confessions of a Stamping Addict.I am glad for the Kangaroo on the Animal Expedition DSP as I think that is what is making this look that little bit Aussie. And I just had to add the Aussie traditional bon bon paper crown on her head. The little koala gazing up at the star on top of the tree is a little bit cute as well, don't you think?
- Tabs for Everything - 143907 (AC)
- Make a Difference - 146676 (AC)
Cardstock & Ink
- Gray Granite
- Cherry Cobbler
- Daffodil Delight
- Early Espresso
- Wood Texture DSP - 144177 (AC)
- Animal Expedition DSP - 146902 (AC)
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Ruffled TIEF - 143699 (AC)
- Celebrate You Thinlits - 146840 (AC)
- Wood Crate Framelits - 143730 (AC)
- Linen Thread - 104199 (AC)
- Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape - 148079 (OC)
Next on the hop is Tina, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.
The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches - YOU ARE HERE