Another combo ideal for a boy themed card again.
Case'd from Anne Marie Hile
I needed to make a baby card for a teacher at school who is going on maternity leave soon, so took advantage of this weeks challenge. I was worried that because I had to upsize my card base, that the elements would look a little lost, but I think it turned out ok.
- Something for Baby - 134030
- Petite Pairs - 122497
Cardstock & Ink
- Basic Gray
- Island Indigo
- Old Olive
- Whisper White
- Sweet Dreams DSP - 137782
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Argyle Embossing Folder - 127750
- Stripes Embossing Folder - 123128
- Baby's First Framelits Dies - 133735
- Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone Trim - 135837
- Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon - 119256
- Essentials Wooden Elements - 132258
Next on the hop is Tamsin Adams, pop over and see what wonderful creation she has come up with this week.
The rest of our contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Until next time :o)