Monday, March 14, 2011

Love Long Weekends

I don't know about you, but I love myself a long weekend. I think it would be nice if we could have one every week, but then I guess they would probably loose their novelty and specialness.

1. I love the Friday night of the long weekend. You know that feeling that you have three glorious days stretched ahead of you to do with what you like.

2. I love the Saturday of the long weekend. Knowing that "tomorrow" isn't the last day of the weekend.

3. I love the Sunday night of the long weekend. Knowing that you get to have another sleep in tomorrow.

4. I love the Monday morning of the long weekend. No Mondayitis and being able to have a lazy morning drinking coffee's and reading blogs. Love, love, love it.

5. I hate the Monday night of the long weekend. Knowing that it is all over and having to wait another 4 weeks or so for another one.

Oh well at least the next long weekend that we here in South Australia have to look forward to is our Easter Weekend with 5 days of doing what we want. The down side to this is that it is actually two long weekends merged into one. Easter and Anzac Day. I guess we take what we can get though right?


Until next time :o)


1 comment:

Nicky said...

Just visited your made it shop -very cute .was it hard to set up. Mind you I havent worked out how to have a nice blog banner yet soo....