Colour Challenge time again.
CASE'd from Evonne Yamazaki
I used the Owl Builder Punch again this week. I would have never guessed that it could be so versatile when I first purchased it. The colour combo was ideal for this card.
- Memorable Moments - 126682
Cardstock & Ink
- Blushing Bride
- Wild Wasabi
- Rich Razzleberry
- Blackberry Bliss
- Rose Red
- Whisper White
- Soft Sky
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Owl Builder Punch - 118074
- Word Window Punch - 119857
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch
- Circles Collection Framelits- 130911
- Thick Bakers Twine - Baked Brown Sugar - 135639
- Fringe Scissors - 133325
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder - 117335
Please note that I used a Spellbinders framelit for the large scallop as the one in the Circles collection was a bit big for what I wanted. I also used a crimping tool for the Wild Wasabi strip at the back.
This card was made for my niece's 1st birthday. I am sure that her mum will love it.
Next on the hop is Alison, go and have a look at what she has created.
Other participants this week are: