Welcome from Alison's blog this week.
We are up to challenge #26 Sketch #13.
I am thinking that my favourite style is CAS at the moment, as I went for another CAS card this week although the sketch did lend to that beautifully.
Washi tape makes life very simple when it comes to adding strips to a card and the colours in the Retro Fresh range are some of my favourite as well.
- Simply Wonderful - 139128 (Sale-A-Bration)
Cardstock & Ink
- Calypso Coral
- Whisper White
- Soft Suede
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Retro Fresh Washi Tape - 133001
- Pansy Punch - 130698
- 7/8" Scallop Punch - 129404
- 3/4" Circle Punch - 119873
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch - 133787
- Pearl Basic Jewels - 119247
Next on the hop is Leah go and check out her lovely creation.
The rest of this weeks contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE