Monday, July 20, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #42

Welcome from Tamsin's blog.

This week we have a Sketch Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:


This is what I came up with:

I really love this new stamp set from the new catalogue. I am seeing lots more cards using this in the near future. I must admit that it took me a while to come up with this one but I am really happy with the end result. This would make a great baby card or little ones birthday card.
PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Made with Love - 138662
Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Soft Suede
- Farmers Market DSP - 138448
- Sweet Li'l Things DSP - 138447
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
- Soft Sky Stampin' Write Marker
- Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Marker
- Natural Chevron Ribbon - 132982
- Cotton Ribbon - Pool Party - 134568
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
- Brick Wall TIEF - 138288
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch - 133324

Next on the hop is Alison, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.


The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE

Until next time :o)

4 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

very cute.

Anonymous said...

A great baby card.

Kathryn said...

This card is so adorable, could easily be used as a baby card!

AB. said...

SO cute! That card is truly adorable. I like the rustic feel to it too. :)