Monday, August 3, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #44

We have done something completely different this week, we are freestyling.
Welcome from Alisa 'sblog, I am sure that she had something wonderful to share with us.

I decided this week to challenge myself by making a card using retired products.

This is what I came up with:
 Create a Cupcake
Card dimensions: 5 3/4" x 4 1/4"

Perfect Blend
Card dimensions: 4" x 4"

I can tell you now that it was really hard to choose what to use. Obviously most of the colours are still in products but the stamp sets and the label punches are retired now.

I really had fun with this challenge and I think we should do it again some time.

Let's go check out what Tamsin has come up with.

The rest of the contributors this week are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE

Until next time :o)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Great Cards, love the top one the best i think.

AB. said...

Really cool cards! I'm with Alisa - that cupcake one rocks!! :)

Nicole said...

Love both of them :-) I bought the coffee stampset when it was on the retiring list and still haven't inked it up

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the embellishments on the cupcakes card.

Tamsininamania said...

gorgeous cards.

Anna said...

Great cards!