Monday, September 28, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #52

Welcome from Alisa's blog.
This week celebrates 1 year of Blog Hops and we have a Colour Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:
I must admit that I nearly freaked out when I saw this colour palette, I had no idea what to do with it. That was until I spied the Sprinkles of Life stamp set on my shelf, so, this is what I came up with:


I really love how it turned out and may end up making a card pack with these.

Here is the recipe.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Sprinkles of Life - 1399971
Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Melon Mambo
- Crumb Cake
- Choc Chip
- Crushed Curry
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Tree Builder Punch - 138295
- Softly Falling TIEF - 139672
- Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder - 109130
- LinenThread - 104199
- Banner Triple Punch - 138292

Next on the hop is Tamsin, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.

The rest of the contributors are:
Until next time :o)

4 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

hehehe, a lovely card too.

Tamsininamania said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I had trouble with these colours too. I love how you have put them together.

AB. said...

Yes, great minds think alike! They are the perfect colours for a fun gelato card! :)