Monday, December 21, 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop #64

Welcome from Alisa's blog.
This week we have a Colour Challenge.

This is what we had to work with:


This is what I came up with:

CASE'd from Jan Farring

I used the envelope punch board to make my bow, it's a great way to use up some of those cardstock scraps.

I am not sure that I used all the challenge colours this week, I think I am missing Pink Pirouette. I had to do this card in a hurry because we had all the floor coverings changed in our whole house this week and what we were told would be a two day job turned into a four day job so all my craft supplies were packed away. I also worked on the day I usually have off which happens to be my card making day so just had to go with something quick. Thanks Jan Farring for the inspiration and a great card.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Something to Say - 134180
Cardstock & Ink
- Blushing Bride
- English Garden DSP - 138440
- Whisper White
- Rose Red
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
- Envelope Punch Board - 133774

Next on the hop is Alison, lets go see what creativity she has come up with this week.

The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE

Until next time :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the big bow. It works in really well with the DSP.