Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy mothers day to all of you celebrating today. I was once again a spoiled girl and had a very special day. My sweetheart and boys gave me these beautiful gifts and am loving them. 
A cute little Coffee and Tea set from Ikea (this is actually a children's toy but really there is a little girl living inside me), beautiful chrysanthemums & lilies, Tomb Raider Underworld, latest Homespun magazine and a great laptop stable table which I am using right now. Thank you to my darling sweetheart for spoiling me so much I love you very much. 

He started the day by making me french toast and coffee for breakfast before church, then also cooked a BBQ lunch for me (and the rest of the extended family) and took me out for dinner with our boys and his parents and sister and brother in-law. He is just so wonderful I just hope that I can make him just as happy when Fathers day comes around.
Hope you all had a day filled with as much love as mine did.
 80)

No comments: