Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Under Construction

We finally got around to rearranging our Study/Craft room. It is quite difficult when you have to share your creative space with tech geeks, but I think that we have come up with a very good layout that keeps us all happy. I now have the daunting task of culling my craft magazine collection which I started in 2003. Due to the new layout I had to get rid of my bookshelf and downsize to this one (it actually lies across the floor horizontally) so therefore there is not enough room for all of my craft magazines. I have lots of Handmade, Patchwork & Stitching, Australian Country Threads and Homespun. It is so hard working out what to get rid of, even though most of them I don't even look at anymore, I think it is the knowledge of the accumulative cost over the years but I think I need to be ruthless. I will take them along to my craft group when it starts back at the end of January and see if anyone there would like any.
Any way enough procrastinating and more doing. I must say I am looking forward to getting this all sorted and set up how I want it so that I can get to being creative again.

80)

No comments: