Sunday, March 28, 2010

Creative Spaces

I have been busy on the crafting front of late.
And this is what my Creative space looked like the other day. I loved the way it looked so had to take a photo.
I have finally finished sewing up my samples for the craft camp that is coming up in May and have finally posted them on the blog.
I decided to do a Sewing accessories set that can be made over a weekend, and this is how it turned out.
As you can see I actually made two of everything with different contrasting fabrics so that there will be a choice of either pink or blue.
I am very excited about the whole thing and eager to see what kind of response I get.

Also in the middle of all of this I joined the "On the Edge - Pillowcase Crochet Along" and ended up with this
I love the colours and the textured edge. This will be coming along with me to craft camp in May with my Hexagon blanket.

I am looking forward to seeing what the next little while brings craft wise, and I wonder what will be posted here next. Maybe now I may have some time to play with that new toy that I posted about last time.

80)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look fabulous!!!well done!!!

Lou's Mum said...

I love those fabrics Jane. I saw them at spotlight but resisted picking some up. CAn't find them there now :(

Anonymous said...

The samples look great Jane! Good choice of fabric. Love the lace edge you put on the bag. Adds a nice touch!

luv lil' sis xo