Monday, November 24, 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #8 - Sketch Challenge

Welcome from Anna's blog.
This week we have a sketch challenge.

I made this card

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- World Map -130345
- Traveler - 134513
- Life's Adventure - 133934 (Hostess
Cardstock & Ink
- Soft Suede
- Night of Navy
- Very Vanilla
- Sahara Sand
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Baker's Twine Early Espresso - 123124
- Argyle Embossing Folder - 127750

I really love the way the World Map background stamp goes so well with the Traveler stamp set. I had a lot of fun making this card this week.

Next on the hop is Annette Sullivan. Check out her lovely creation.
The other participants are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Until next time :o)

8 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

Gorgeous. I love your inspiration. :)

AB. said...

Beautiful! I love the vintage look.

Alisa said...

I love this, it suits the sketch perfectly.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

gorgeous can be turned into a man card :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful way to showcase these images. A great vintage, masculine look.

Jo said...

What a great card - I'm always looking for inspiration for masculine cards, and this is perfect. Beautifully done!

Anna said...

fabulous !