Welcome from Nicole's blog to Sketch Challenge #16 of Blog Hop #32.
I missed you all last week but here I am back again.
This weeks sketch was quite a simple one but I did need to get my thinking cap on to try and make it interesting. I am happy with what I came up with in the end.
- For Being You - 139120 (SAB)
Cardstock & Ink
- Background DSP 2014-2016 In Colours - 133705
- Strawberry Slush
- Soft Sky
- Lost Lagoon - Stampin' Write Markers
- Pool Party - Stampin' Write Markers
- Coastal Cabana - Stampin' Write Markers
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - 132708
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- 5/8" Organza Ribbon - 114319
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch - 133787
Hopefully I will see you all back again next week.
Next on the hop is Tamsin Adams click to check out what wonderful creation she has to share with us this week.
The rest of our contributors this week are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE