Welcome this week from Nicole's blog.
This week is colour challenge week. I feel as though I haven't done one of these for ages, because I missed the last one. I really enjoyed working with these colours. Very girlie and froufrou.
This card was made with my very good friend in mind. I am hoping that she likes it as much as I do.
Inspired by Teneale WilliamsI must confess that I did use a couple of retired products on this card, but they are some of my favourites and were begging to be used.
- Create a Cupcake - 121982 (Retired)
- Big Day - 139112 (SAB 2015)
Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Pink Pirouette
- Bermuda Bay
- Strawberry Slush
- Backgrounds DSP - Brights - 130134, Subtles - 130135, In Colours 2013-15 - 130136
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Stripes Embossing Folder - 123128 (Retired)
- Cupcake Builder Punch - 121807
- 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon - Pink Pirouette - 134574
- 1/8" Mini Brads - 122941 (Hidden under the Bermuda Bay Candy Dot)
- Candy Dots - Brights 130931 (Bermuda Bay)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch - 119882
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies - 129399
Next on the hop is Tamsin. Lets go see what she has come up with this week.
The rest of the contributors are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE