Sunday, December 21, 2008

What I've been Up To

Look at what I got a couple of weeks ago....

Yes the next installment for my Pincushion of the Month, and no I haven't made the last one yet but I had decided that I would save them for the holidays as I have 4 weeks off, although the first week is Christmas week so I won't have much time for making things for myself.

We started our Christmas shopping yesterday, yes I did say started, and we got most of it done. I am having difficulty in coming up with something for my sweetheart but I am sure I will think of something. My 11yo son and I are going to be doing the Christmas cooking tomorrow, we are going to make Almond Cresents, Malto Balls and Gingerbread men. I will post photos of the finished products. These are things that are only made at Christmas time so as to make them special and things to look forward to having.
I may not have a chance to post again before Christmas so if not I wish you all a very happy day and would like you to remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.

1 comment:

Blossom said...

Your pin cushion looks great!!I am kinda partial to ladybugs.I must see how yours turns out!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!