Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Happy Christmas everyone. I know that most of you will not be reading this on Christmas Day but my best wishes go to you all anyway. Firstly I would like to show you what my lovely Spirit of Christmas swap partner gave me....
They all blend lovely with our Christmas decorations. I love the coasters and they will be put to good use. I also love the dish cloth with the coffee cup pattern. I had seen these on her blog and hoped one would find its way into my package. Blossom also has such beautiful stitching that is so neat and even and the Santa hanging is lovely and finally the little angel which is so cute is hanging up in the lounge room. Thank you so much blossom your gifts are truly appreciated.

These are the gifts that I sent to her...
The small round one is a pin cushion that has steel wool in the top to sharpen her pins and needles. 
And some things for her girls...
These are little post-it note pads and chocolates.

I really had a lot of fun putting this together.

Well we are about ready to go to our families house for lunch so I had better sign off. 
Here's hoping you all have a lovely day and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.
8o)

1 comment:

Julie said...

hi! i just happened by your blog and am now a follwer...your first!
look forward to seeing more of your work in the new year!
julie :)