Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crochet Fun

I am loving this blog at the moment and have been inspired to make some of her tutorials. I have completed this bag...

which was made using my current wool stash, I just need to add the crochet flowers to the handles but can't decide what colour to do them. I have now started another one in summer colours similar to the ones that Lucy has used with wool obtained from our Freebie box at Friday Craft and I am hoping that I have enough.
I also really love her hexagon blanket and have decided to make that next and I purchased this wool for the project but am needing a few more colours. 
This wool is really soft and will be so nice to cuddle under. I think the trick is to join them together as you go so that you don't end up with a huge job at the end. I would also really like to make her Granny's Flower Patch blanket with the crochet flowers all over it. I can see these as being special blankets that will be used during winter time while people are sitting in the TV room and trying to keep snugley and warm.
8o)