Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crochet Fun

I am loving this blog at the moment and have been inspired to make some of her tutorials. I have completed this bag...

which was made using my current wool stash, I just need to add the crochet flowers to the handles but can't decide what colour to do them. I have now started another one in summer colours similar to the ones that Lucy has used with wool obtained from our Freebie box at Friday Craft and I am hoping that I have enough.
I also really love her hexagon blanket and have decided to make that next and I purchased this wool for the project but am needing a few more colours. 
This wool is really soft and will be so nice to cuddle under. I think the trick is to join them together as you go so that you don't end up with a huge job at the end. I would also really like to make her Granny's Flower Patch blanket with the crochet flowers all over it. I can see these as being special blankets that will be used during winter time while people are sitting in the TV room and trying to keep snugley and warm.
8o)

1 comment:

Attic24 said...

Oh how lovely to come across and see these!!! your bags look fab, the colours of the second one are beautiful and do remind me of summer days.
Glad you're enjoying being a Hooker haha, best job in the world!!!!!
Lucexxxxx