Monday, October 27, 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #4 - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to my interpretation of this weeks sketch challenge, which was a great one. This is what we had to work with:

This is what I came up with:

I had a lot of fun making this card. I pretty much stuck exactly to the sketch, just flipped it on its side.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Holiday Home - 135095
Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Kraft Cardstock - 133674
- Memento Tuxedo Black - 132708
- Tangerine Tango
- Bermuda Bay
- Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Retro Fresh Washi Tape - 133001
- Brights Candy Dots - 130931
- Crystal Effects - 101055
- Aqua Painters - 103954
- What's Up Punch - 133781
- 3/8" circle punch - (retired)

I used Stampin' Write markers to colour in my house then blended the lines using the Aqua Painter brush with water. For the large dot I used the the 3/8" circle punch from the retired Itty Bitty Punch set but you could also use the largest circle from the Owl Builder Punch. I then covered it in Crystal Effects to make it shiny and give it more dimension.

Next on the blog hop is Anna Foster.

Here are the rest of this weeks contributors:
Jane Riches ---- YOU ARE HERE
Until next time :o)

7 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

looking lovely. the coloured house looks great against the blank ones. love it... :)

Nicole said...

Gorgeous use of holiday homes. I love this set :-)

Alisa said...

I love it flipped! works great both ways

Anonymous said...

A great way to use the house image - spotlighting the middle one.

AB. said...

Great card! I love how you coloured the middle house. :)

Anna said...

cool card Jane :)

Anna said...

cool card Jane :)