A bit has happend in that time. I have changed jobs and am now working 4 days a week, my craft group finished up and I have also become an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator, although the later is really just as a hobby.
I seem to have gravitated to doing nearly all card making and paper craft these days, I guess because I am busier with more work hours and I enjoy the fact that it is quick to complete a project.
Speaking of projects I am pleased to be participating in The Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop. We are doing a colour combo challenge - make a card or paper craft project using the below colour combo.
This is my contribution:
- Wondrous Wreath - 135047
- Create a Cupcake - (Retired)
Cardstock & Ink
- Daffodil Delight
- Coastal Cabana
- Bermuda Bay
- Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- 5/8" Organza Ribbon - Whisper White - 114319
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
- Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies - 135851
- Bitty Banners Framelits Dies - 129267
- Large Scallop Edgelits Die - 127019
- Delicate Designs Embossing Folder - 127023
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - (Retired)
The next stop on this blog hop is Annette Sullivan of Lavender Thoughts
If you missed any of the stops here is the full list:
Jane Riches ---- YOU ARE HERE
If you are interested in purchasing any of the the products that I have used, you can find them here.
Until next time :o)