Monday, December 29, 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #13

Welcome from Alison's blog.

We had a colour challenge again this week.

CASE'd from Charlie Camp & LeeAnn Greff

I have wanted to make this card for a while now and this colour combo challenge was the perfect opportunity.
The balloons are made using the small oval punch and the feet from the Owl Builder punch. When I first saw it I thought it was a brilliant idea. 
I must admit my colouring in needs a little practice but overall I am happy with how this turned out. 
I will be sad when the current Occasions Catalogue ends and the Holiday Home stamp and framelits set will be no longer available. I am hoping that they will bring it back in one form or another in the next catalogue as I think it is a very versatile set.

PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Holiday Home - 135095
- Lovely As a Tree - 127793
- Polka-Dot-Pieces - 129708

Cardstock & Ink
- Kraft Cardstock - 133674
- Whisper White
- Sahara Sand
- Old Olive
- Tangerine Tango
- Crushed Curry

SU Accessories
- Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies - 135857
- Small Oval Punch - 120908
- Owl Builder Punch - 118074

Next on the hop is Nicole.

Only a small contingent this week due to Christmas holidays.
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE
Until next time :o)

5 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

love it, the balloons are very cute. made me smile.

Anonymous said...

A clever idea and the colours work so well with the balloons and house.

Rachel Palmieri said...

I love your little scene, lots of fun!

Nicole said...

reminds me of the movie - UP! love it very cute!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.