Monday, December 8, 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #10

Welcome from Tamsin's blog.
This week was a sketch challenge.

Here is my loose adaption



I had the base with the embossing on it from a previous card I was going to make but wasn't happy with. I had the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack sitting on my craft table and the patterned piece that you see just jumped out at me. It was already the perfect size to fit in-between the embossing. I really love the colour combination that is in it with the Cherry Cobbler, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Garden Green, I think it looks very fresh. 
PROJECT RECIPE
Stamps
- Good Greetings (Hostess)

Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White
- Calypso Coral
- Garden Green
- Pistachio Pudding
- Crisp Cantaloupe
- Trim the Tree DSP - 135824

Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Delicate Designs Embossing Folder - 127023
- Decorative Label Punch - 120907
- Scallop Oval - 119856
- 1 3/8" Circle Punch - 119860
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch - 119861
- Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch - 133787
- Thick Bakers Twine Crisp Cantaloupe - 135636
- Dazzling Details - 124117

Next on the hop is Alison, check out her creation.
The other participants are:
Jane Riches --- YOU ARE HERE

Until next time :o)

7 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

lovely card :)

Alisa said...

Your adaption works well. Looks great :)

Stamping with Karlie said...

Love the glittery heart

Anna said...

Pretty! Love the extra sparkle :)

Anna said...

Pretty! Love the extra sparkle :)

Anonymous said...

A clever interpretation of the sketch. Love it.

AB. said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch. :)