Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mid Semester Holidays

I am finally on holidays for a week so am looking forward to spending some time with my boys as well as have some much needed craft catch up time. 

I found this great little tutorial here on how to make a mini pin cushion using recycled materials so managed to whip one up. 
It only took about 30 minutes which was great. I can see myself making more of these.


I am also working on some crochet which I am hoping to finish during the holidays as well. It is almost complete. Just have to finish the left front and then stitch it together and put on the buttons. 




I am quite pleased with how it is turning out considering it is my very first big crochet project using a pattern. I have only ever done granny blankets and some scarves before.


As I am fairly new to the blogging world and I am not sure how many people will read this if any. I have decided that I am going to use this as my own personal record of crafting projects and if people want to read it and see what I am up to that is fine with me.

I will report later in the week with my progress and any other photos of my WIP's and finished items.

Enjoy Life 8)

No comments: