Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Simple Pleasures

It was my birthday very recently and I received some money from my lovely Grandma so thought that I would put it to good crafting use. I am sure that she would appreciate it as she is an avid crocheter and knitter and was a pretty good seamstress in her day. I bought these yummy DMC No.8 Pearl cottons and also a large selection of crochet hooks so that I now have just about every size you could possibly need and therefore can crochet any project I choose. I am looking forward to using these items.
I have already put the brown pearl thread to use in a secret project that I am working on. I dare not mention too much about it just in case the person it is for happens to read my blog before they receive it.
I managed to finish one more of my applique blocks and actually found that I had 3 more to do so I guess it means I still have 2 left. I may get some more done today.
My cardigan is almost finished. I am up to the neck of the last front piece and then I can put it all together. I am hoping that it will fit properly as it has taken many hours of work and I know that it will be really warm.
TTFN
8)

No comments: