Friday, August 15, 2008

A Quick Hello

I just received an email from Helen Stubbings from Hugs n Kisses confirming the entrants for the Stitchers Angel Swap. I am so excited about this swap. As I have said before this is the first swap that I have been involved in and I also LOVE surprises. I love giving surprises and getting surprises so this is going to be great. I am also looking forward to see the wonderful patterns the ladies involved will come up with and are so willing to share with us for FREE. I can't wait to see who I am given as a swap partner and hope that they enjoy the things that I send them. I will post clues along the way of what I am making so that you can see what is being done.

Enjoy your weekend 8o)

1 comment:

Miss sew n sew said...

Hi
Thankyou for visiting my blog and for your kind comment about my new summerhouse I was quite excited to receive a comment all the way from Australia!
Theres nothing better than a nice surprise hope enjoy your swap sounds like fun! Enjoyed the story behind your teaset in your last post how wonderfula priceless treasure!
Love Sarahx