Saturday, August 9, 2008

Knitted Friends

I know it has been a while since my last post, due to the fact of the time flying by and being busy with life, also I haven't really had anything to post about. But since talking with a friend who has read my blog and has been awaiting eagerly for my next post I thought I had better post something. Well I found this site called  Little Cotton Rabbits a while ago and fell in love with the cute little knitted softies this talented lady makes (you should check out her gallery of knitted animals). She also has some free patterns on her site so I had a go at the teeny tiny knitted toys.
 
I don't think my bear/kitten/lamb (I'm not too sure what it turned into) looks anything like the ones made by little cotton rabbits. I may have to knit some more as I have heard that practice makes perfect. It really was quite quick to make once I got the hang of it and had looked up various instructions on the internet as I couldn't remember how to do a few simple things like making icord.

I found these really cute balls of wool in my mums stash so helped myself to some.


Well I hope that lets you know a little of what I have been up to. 

I have decided that my next post will be Treasure Tuesday where I will share a photo of something in my home that I treasure.

Have a great weekend and I hope that you are enjoying the Olympic Games.
8o)

No comments: