Monday, October 6, 2008

We're Back

Back from a SA Short Break feeling refreshed. We spent a lovely couple of days here.

South Shores at Normanville
It was only an hour and a half drive from home so really was a short break. Ideal for those who hate long traveling. The accommodation was really nice as it isn't even a year old and there was so much room. As you can see we enjoyed some really great weather and it was ideal for flying our kite which was a lot of fun.

I have also finished my first pincushion of the month project. 

I think it turned out OK but as I had never actually worked with felt before there are a few things that I would have done differently. I think I should have done it all by hand  and not used the sewing machine as I couldn't sew an accurate seam. Well I guess you always learn something. I am now looking forward to what the postman should be bringing this week I will also be posting my Stitchers Angel project this week as well.
8o)

No comments: