Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dorcas Day & Slipper Night Done and Dusted.

Well I had Dorcas day today and I made another two teacup purses and a thread bin. I labeled and priced everything and managed to sell just one item which was one of my "Needley Bit" stitcheries. All I can say is that I am a step ahead for next craft camp where they have a craft shop and I may have more success there. 

Tonight we had a craft night which is called "Slipper Night". We have "Slipper Night" once a term and each one has a theme. The the idea is to come in your slippers which match the theme. Tonight I ran the cafe and I made Vanilla Slice and Jelly Slice for supper and I think they turned out pretty good. 
I am hoping to go to the Adelaide Craft Fair on Sunday so can't wait to see what is there and hopefully will be able to spend a little bit of pocket money there. I will let you know on Monday how it went.
I am guessing that Sara at Quilting Fabric Delights is very busy with the craft fair so has been unable to send our new Pin Cushion of the Month as yet. I can tell you that I am eagerly awaiting the next one and can't wait to see what it is.
8o)

No comments: