Friday, November 21, 2008

Love Ikea

Last Saturday we met up with some great friends at Ikea for breakfast. If you haven't been there for breakfast before you don't know what you are missing out on. We got all of this
tomatoes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs, baked beans and toast for just $4. A very affordable morning out for the family. We also paid $1.50 for bottomless cup of "real" coffee. We sat talking with our friends for 3 1/2 hours so had quite a few coffees then had a browse through the store. I truly recommend this outing to anyone as it is a value for money day out for the family.

I bought some great Heidi Swapp papers and rub ons at Spotlight a while ago and finally took the plunge and used it to make this thank you card for the lovely lady who co ordinates our Friday Craft group. I think I will have to make another one as it turned our really cute and I absolutely love it. 

I also love to decorate the envelopes as well especially on cards that I don't need to post as it covers up those lovely orange post code squares.
8o)

No comments: