Thursday, January 8, 2009

Look What I Made!!


I actually did some craft yesterday and I can't believe that this little sock monkey only took me about 2 1/2 hours to make from start to finish. The most time consuming thing was the hand sewing of all the limbs. I really had fun making it and will definitely be making more especially since I bought a three pack of socks in the first place. I did change a couple of things from the original pattern. I used felt for the eyes instead of buttons and I also used the toe part of the sock for the mouth instead of the heal as I thought it looked better with a bigger fatter face.
8o)

1 comment:

Blossom said...

aww what a cutie!!!well done!!!

I.... ahem....started making a sock monkey... ahemmm....aaages ago and now I can't find all his.. ahem bits!!LOL