Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Visits

My foot is feeling a lot better, thank you to those who have commented. It is now fine to walk on but is still quite swollen. I bought some nice new shoes & boots but unfortunately can't wear them yet due to my ankle being too fat. 
I haven't been up to much this week apart from the continued hexagon blanket that is continuing to grow slowly and I am still really enjoying it. 
I have also had fun finding and visiting some new blogs lately. I have met Bloom, Clare's Craftroom, Pepperberry & Co and Threads of Friendship and I am sure that you will enjoy visiting them as well. You may also note that I have placed a count down on my side bar and that there are only 9 days until my 1st Blogaversary. I am planning a give away to mark the occasion so don't forget to come back and see what I have in store. You also would have noticed that I have changed my header. I was able to make it on this fantastic site which I have had a lot of fun visiting. 
Well I will be back later in the week.

8o)

1 comment:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Hi! Thanks for linking to my blog :-) I'm glad you're enjoying it! Nice to have you reading :-)