Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stitchery of the Month Club

I have joined another "...of the month club" this one being a Stitchery of the Month. 

It doesn't start until June so I have plenty of time to finish the pincushions first. When I saw who was contributing to this one I couldn't help myself but join in. Each month, for nine months I will receive an 'exclusive preview' stitchery-based project kit from one of Australias top designers:

Cinderberry Stitches
• Gail Pan Designs
• Leanne’s House
• Lynette Anderson Designs
• Melly & Me• Natalie Ross in Stitches
• Red Brolly
• Rosalie Quinlan Designs 
• The Janelle Wind Collection

Doesn't reading those names just make you want to join in as well? If you want to join me just click on the link on my side bar and it will take you to Under the Mulberry Tree . com who is running this club.

I have a busy weekend ahead as it is my Grandma's 90th birthday on Sunday. We are giving her an afternoon tea on Saturday with her whole family and some of her friends. It will be great to catch up with some of my family that I haven't seen for quite a while. Especially my brother and sister-in-law from Melbourne who are staying until Tuesday.

Will be back next week.

No comments: