Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

Well we celebrated my dear Grandmas 90th birthday over the weekend and had a really lovely time.  This is the Blackforest birthday cake that my mum made for her to feed 76 guests.
I made my favorite choc chip cookies. They are very much like short bread and melt in your mouth.
I also made a couple of platters of sushi. These are exactly like the ones that I demonstrated at slipper night. I tell you what, they didn't last very long and I didn't even get to have a taste. They are always a big hit.

Well guess what?.... It is my Blog birthday today so I am going to have a special hand made give away gift. If you are kind enough to leave a comment on this post letting me know how you found me, I will place your names in my crochet hat/bag and draw a winner.  You have until Saturday to comment and I will draw a winner on Sunday.
I look forward to hearing from you.


80)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone was very well fed , yum . Count me in for your giveaway please .

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like quite a tasty feast!

Happy blogoversary!