Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Finished


I finished my Angels Arm Chair Caddy yesterday and I must say that it has turned out better than I hoped. I really like the colour combination that I chose and hopefully she will like it to.

I have also made good headway with my pincushions from "Pincushion of the month club" and they are looking really cute. I am looking forward to collecting these and having a lovely display of different pincushions in my sewing room.

Also thought I would share with you about a Spring Craft camp at Wellington (near Murray Bridge) South Australia that I am going to at the end of October. It is a really great time to get away for a whole weekend (Friday night till Sunday afternoon) of uninterrupted craft time. All meals are provided and are always absolutely delicious and all for the really low cost of $75.00. If you would like any more information or an enrollment form just leave me a comment and I can get one sent to you.

8o)

No comments: