Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Treasure Tuesday ......on Wednesday

Yes I know it is a day late but you know how it is. 
Todays treasure is the mothers day gift that my 11yo son made for me. 


It is a mothers day card with beautiful words inside and a tissue purse that he stitched himself. I think that he did a brilliant job with the button hole stitch and he said that he really enjoyed making it. His school teacher loves craft and enjoys getting the kids to make things for their parents for mothers and fathers day although she calls them Wonder Woman Day and Super Man day.

I have also made this for my niece for her 2nd birthday. 

It is a pencil roll for some pencils that I have to buy still. I am going to make a little bag to put these in with a note book so that she can have something to draw with when they go out.
Have a great rest of the week. I know I will be enjoying our lovely spring weather.
8o)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Ahh Jane, that is absolutely ADORABLE! You must have read my mind lately, because I was thinking how I should start bringing pencils and stuff to church to keep her quiet. This will be fantastic!