Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Sorry I didn't post a Treasure Tuesday this week, but it kind of got away from me. I have had my 11yo son home sick and have taken advantage of the time at home by being creative. I decided to make some baby gifts for my cousins who have just had babies in the last couple of weeks. One had her second child which was another little girl and the other had her very first baby and had a little boy, they were born only 4 days apart. I made them a bib which is fully reversible and then used the same applique design on a white short sleeve bodysuit (I got the idea from Miss Marzie)


Now I just need to make a couple of baby cards and I can send them off.
These are the Baby Cards that I ended up making.


I also need to make some fathers day cards and a birthday card so I need to get busy.

Hope you are enjoying the nice spring weather.
8o)

No comments: