Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Treasure Tuesday

Todays treasure is an appliance in my home that truly gets a workout everyday.
Yes it is my wonderful Saeco coffee machine. I had this on my Christmas wish list last year as my dream gift thinking that I would never actually own one, then my sweetheart of a husband bought it for me for valentines day. It has been used everyday since then and I love it when my family and friends come over especially for one of my coffees, they are always very welcome.




This is a photo of the apple pie that my 11yo son made yesterday on his day off. He is right into cooking at the moment and loves watching Fast Ed's Fast Food on channel 7 everyday. He actually records them and watches them after school. I must tell you that it tasted really, really yummy, especially with cream and icecream.

80)

No comments: