Monday, September 8, 2008

Look What Arrived Today

Firstly I have finished my first Stitchers Angel Project. It is the little tote bag called "Blue Wrens Nest" by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches.
I hope my Angel friend likes it. The colours actually look a bit washed out in the photo as it is a bit more vibrant in colour than this. I think it is pretty cute though and would be happy if my Stitching Angel has made one of these for me.


This also arrived from the postman today. My first installment of Pincushion of the Month from QFD. I can't wait to get started on these.

And these gorgeous fabrics also from QFD. I haven't actually bought any new fabrics for ages so thought I would treat myself. I'm not sure yet what I will make with them but I will know the right project when it comes along.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with Treasure Tuesday. See you then.
8o)

No comments: